Tula Standard Coast Juliette
or make 4 interest-free payments of $42.25 fortnightly with More info
Rich colors make Juliette a stunningly beautiful display of exquisitely illustrated roses. The addition of a breathable mesh center panel and hood, in black, Coast 'Juliette' provides breathable airflow to help keep baby cool and comfortable.
Tula Coast is designed to bring a cool ocean breeze to your day! This line of Tula Baby Carriers offers a reinterpretation of our original framed panel design using breathable mesh material which creates a ventilated carrier perfectly suited for active lifestyles and warm weather locales.
Mesh Baby Carrier Features:
1. ERGONOMIC M-POSITION SEAT
Supports safe development for baby’s body.
2. DUAL-ADJUSTMENT PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS
Provides optimal neck & shoulder comfort and offers quick and easy adjustments for multiple wearers.
3. BREATHABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT CANVAS
Hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas.
4. MESH PANEL
Provides ventilation for optimal breathability.
5. MULTIPLE ERGONOMIC POSITIONS
Back carry and front carry options to provide a natural, ergonomic position best for long term, comfortable carrying that promotes healthy hip and spine development for baby.
6. WIDE PADDED WAISTBAND
Provides superior comfort to help evenly distribute weight, also includes large front pocket.
7. EXTRA LEG PADDING
Keeps baby comfortable to allow for longer wearing.
8. EASY-TO-ADJUST DESIGN
Allows for long-time use from infancy to toddlerhood.
9. COORDINATING BASE & HOOD
Purple canvas base with coordinating removable hood in purple breathable mesh fabric to support head while sleeping, sun protection while out and about, and extra privacy while nursing.
Each Baby Tula Carrier:
- Can be used in both front carry and back carry
- Can be used from 7-20kg
- Baby sized carrier can be used from birth in combination with Tula Infant Insert
- Provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- Easy to care for and machine washable
- Baby Size Carrier Panel Measures 39cm tall, 38cm wide at the seat, and 43cm wide at the top.
- Baby Size Padded Shoulder Straps measure 50cm when not expanded and 58cm when expanded. The webbing attached to the strap is an additional 73cm long.
- Hip Belt Measures 14cm tall and 68cm wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 76cm (waistband total of ~ 144cm long).
- Weight of the carrier: 900g.
*Infants weighing 3.5kg – 7kg must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 7 kg must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely at a right angle.
Tula do not recommend back carrying your child until 12 months, or until baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.
Learn more about Tula carriers and how to use them here.